ECC Update Request


Please ensure that your report has already been made with Essex County Council via their official service which can be found here.

If you have not had a response in a reasonable period of time, please complete the form below and I will ask ECC for an update and provide the details to you. I can not however, guarantee that will expidite your request for a resolution but I will do my best.

Select one
Please Select One
  • Pot holes
  • Street lights
  • Something else
Do you live in Rayleigh North? Unsure? - check here 
0 of 500
I confirm this has already been reported to Essex County Council and i haven't received a response